Best Toddlers Alarm Clocks of 2021
If you have trouble of putting your little ones into bed or get them out of beds, you probably should give a try to alarm clock, or more specific, sleep training alarm clock.
At 2 or 3 years of age, your child may understand the idea of a sleep trainer with a particular signal for sleeping and getting up. At that time, you can start to include a child-friendly alarm clock in their room. They will gradually get used to the time and know how to regulate themselves according to different time.
However, as all the kids' stuff. Don’t fall into the trap of thinking the best alarm clocks for kids will fix all of your sleep issues automatically. You and your kids need to work together and follow the training as well.
Here, we rounded up some tips to help you choose the best kids alarm clock:
- Age: Follow the manufactory instruction, choose an alarm clock that is appropriate for your child’s age and developmental stage.
- Features: There are many features the alarm clock will provide. But these features come with price. So, figure out what you want from the alarm clock before you go shopping for one.
- Design: Since the clock is for your kids, they should like it and want to have it in their room. Check with the kids and the clock appealing to them as well.
Time to Wake Alarm Clock for Kids
ICODE children's sleep trainer comes with all the features necessary to help your kids sleep better and wake-up refreshed! It's a sleep trainer, alarm clock, sleep sounds machine, night light and sleep timer rolled into one package. Choose from 28 high-quality smoothing sounds to help your baby fall asleep and stay asleep whether it's night time or nap time. Features AUTO-OFF TIMER or play whole night continuously.
- Child lock
- Touch change night light
- Sleep sound machine
MikoDream Kids Alarm Clock
This is a fully functional kids alarm clock with many excellences. As a bedside alarm clock, it has a variety of functions for various needs, such as dual alarm settings, multiple ringtone options, adjustable volume, sound-activated night light, temperature monitoring. It also serve as a toy, like the cute puppy appearance and varied expressions.
- Dual Alarm Clock Settings
- Voice-activated night lights
- Adorable Stress-relieving Desktop Ornament
My Tot Clock Toddler Clock
With 10 fantastic features, My Tot Clock is the premier toddler sleep clock and a must-have parenting tool for families with small children. It can not only teach the little ones about sleep, but also play stories, music, and even white noise.
- Toddlers sleep training clock
- Play bedtime stories, lullablies or white noise
- Built-in discipline timer
Toddler Sleep Training and Alarm Clock
The clock is perfect for children ages 2-7 years old. Children will learn to stay in bed when the light is red and know that they can get out of bed when the light is green. This kid’s clock also has a hidden parent compartment so that children cannot change the settings or turn the alarm off early.
- Train children to stay in bed longer
- 2 alarms and a nap timer
- Hidden parent compartment
Betus Non-Ticking Robot Alarm Clock
This robot alarm clock helps you stay organized and on time with MUCH FUN. Quiet sweep movement offers a cozy environment for restless sleepers. With the clips, this cutie will deliver any note that you would like to say for you.
- Unique style
- Note clip hands
- Great for light sleeper
Talking Alarm Clock & Night-Light
This adorable talking bedside alarm clock is also a time-teaching tool and dual color night light! The full-featured clock grows with families, offering a nightlight and easy green glow that tells children when it’s OK to wake up, and then also helps teach analog and digital time-telling with its built-in game! Includes three interchangeable rings: yellow, blue and pink. USB cord with battery backup
- Digital and analog clock
- Night-light and OK to Wake!
- Interactive, talking game helps teach time!
LittleHippo Children's Sleep Trainer
MELLA is a sleep trainer, alarm clock, sleep sounds machine, night light and nap timer rolled into one adorable package. MELLA uses colors and facial expressions to teach your kid when it's time for bed and when it's okay to wake up. With MELLA, your kid can learn to stay in bed longer, giving you more sleep!
- Beautifully and thoughtfully designed.
- Child safe and Durable
- Children's Sleep Trainer, Night Light and Sound Machine