Best Kids Outdoor Trampolines of 2021
Are Trampolines Safe for Kids?
Trampolines are safe as long as you practice responsible usage and are up to date with maintenance. It’s good to keep in mind that most injuries occur because safety regulations aren’t followed.
How to Choose a Trampoline for Kids
Trampolines come in all shapes and sizes — the choice is vast. Even if you don’t have a backyard, you have plenty of options for indoor models. To assist you in your search, we have compiled a buyers’ guide and reviewed ten of the best trampolines for kids.
- Shape and size: Identify a spot to locate your trampoline before you choose which one to buy. It may surprise you, but rectangular and oval-shaped trampolines take up much less space than round ones. Choosing the correct shape will help to fit it into a limited space.
- Durability: For outdoor trampoline outdoors, be sure it is made to withstand the weather. The materials must be rust- and UV-resistant.
- Weight limit: Every trampoline has been tested to a safe usage weight limit. Exceeding that limit can compromise the overall safety and may damage the product. Make sure you check that number before purchase.
- Assembling: Trampoline assembly can be challenge. If you don’t have any experience and you want it done right, we highly recommend hiring someone to do it.
- Safety: Today, most manufacturers include an obligatory safety net with their trampolines to prevent kids bouncing off the trampoline. Make sure the product you want to purchase has such kind of feature.
- Bonus: Some trampoline comes with basketball hoop, sprinklers or storage kits. Read carefully to find out what include in the package.
Outdoor Trampoline with Basketball Hoop
The jump pad and the spring cover are close together to avoid the foot sole being caught by the spring during use. The 14 ft trampoline adopts a widened design, which increases the area used for jumping. Trampoline jumping pad (pp material) that is wear-resistant . The trampoline will not fade when it is used outdoors
- Trampoline with Basketball Hoop
- Heavy Duty Jumping Mat and Spring Coverr
- Storage Bag and Ladder
Climb 'N Slide Trampoline
The Little Tikes Climb 'n Slide 7ft Trampoline combines the play of climbing, sliding, and jumping into one great item. Kids can scramble up the climber, jump on the trampoline, and then exit by sliding down the slide! Maximum number of children: 1 and maximum weight limit: up to 105lbs.
- Include a slide and climbing steps
- Safety foam covers all exposed metal
- Two zipper enclosures for safe play
The largest load-bearing of outdoor trampoline is 1000 LBS, it capacities 4-6 kids. Jumping Mat uses heavy-duty stitching technology to provide longer service life and better bounce. All the springs are covered with thick and durable foam pad to protect your kids from injury. Comes with basketball hoop and trampoline sprinklers
- Supper Bounce Trampoline
- Free Trampoline Sprinklers and Basketball Hoop
- Safety Enclosure Net
Indoor/Outdoor Trampoline and Swing Combo
The Jump Power 72" x 50" Rectangle Indoor/Outdoor Trampoline with Swing Combo, gives children safety & enjoyable exercise at the same time. Kids will have hours of fun bouncing on its durable surface (no lightweight, easy-to-break elastic bands here), while parents will love the safety and peace of mind assured by the safety net enclosure system. The durable steel frame is made with 16 gauge galvanized steel tubes to prevent rusting, and is integrated into a unique blow-molded plastic and steel tube leg structure for extra stability and support.
- Removable swing
- Decorated safety padding
- Padded poles and safety net